Go Exploring with the Stokke Xplory
Do you want the best for your child? The Stokke Xplory goes beyond being the best. Occasionally in the marketplace you run into things that are just one step beyond amazing. Meet the Stokke Xplory.
This truly takes the concept of stroller to a whole new level. The makers of the Stokke Xplory weren’t just thinking about the comfort of your baby, but the comfort of your entire family. The Stokke goes beyond Cadillac, Lexus, and reaches right up to the Rolls-Royce level.
What is a Stokke Xplory?
The first thing that comes to mind when we hear this question is innovation in action. This stroller goes so far beyond being a collapsible carriage shaped like a chair to push a child around in it almost needs a new term to define it. For lack of a new term, we’ll have to call it a stroller. As we proceed to describe some of the features and makers of the Stokke Xplory, you will see that this oh so much more.
Here are just a few of the interesting facts about a Stokke Xplory:
- Reclining mobile bed
- Two way facing
- Multi-seat reclining
- Baby safety at a whole new level
- Puts baby first
- Fits birth to 3-4 years of age
- Various colors
- Comfortable for you and baby
- Easily adjustable to suit you and baby
- Brings you and baby closer
Wow…all of that from a stroller? Yes, really! The Stokke is all that and more. This is truly a breakthrough product in the baby industry. It seems that no matter where we turn, where we look, and who we ask there is nothing but good to say about this trend setting wonder.
What do others have to say about the Stokke Xplory?
Overwhelmingly, the Stokke Xplory comes in with over the top ratings. Please remember we pride ourselves on giving it to you straight. We dig up the good and the bad and try to make sense of it all. There are few things in the world that reach to perfection in all areas so we’ll search for those weak spots as well so you can make the best and most educated decision.
We’ll start off by taking a look at a couple of Stokke Xplory Stroller reviews and see what the user in action has to say for their experience.
- Light weight and easy to manage…..not to mention BEAUTIFUL !!! Love how easy it is to ride on any surface and the light weight is just great…. I can use it to go everywhere and my baby is super comfortable; which is the most important to me. – Sasa
- This is the best stroller my husband and I have ever seen. Our son is almost 19 months old and he will have this stroller for the next 2-3 years. He loves it and it’s so comfortable for him and it’s also very versatile…We love it and will definitely purchase another for our 2nd child which hopefully will be a girl so we can get the purple one for her. – Bleece
So you can see from these couple of clips these parents are extremely happy with the Stokke Xplory stroller. There are some Stokke Xplory reviews that sing the praises so high they almost don’t sound real and there are some that cut pretty low. These types (the extremely high and the extremely low) are often written in a too passionate state. So, we like to wait and acquire ones such as the ones above that are more on even keel.
These tell a parent or grandparent what it’s like to own a Stokke Xplory stroller in the real world. Now for a few of the “drawbacks” that a few honest parents want to share. Basically, they tell us that the pros are by far and above greater than the cons, but we want to be totally honest with you so we are sharing some of the cons as given by parents here as well.
- Lack of storage – a few users wished for a large storage bag to be added on
- Not super easy to collapse – as are some of the cheaper, less versatile, less safe strollers
- Heavy when compared to simple, less versatile strollers like umbrella or those with no multi-function
Now for a few of highlighted Pros:
- Steers like a dream
- Height adjustment – allows easy child interaction
- Smoothest ride available
- Very versatile and customizable
Looking at the list above, I tend to think that
We could go on and on about the pros and the highlights and praises from parents using the Stokke, but the Stokke Xplory reviews truly speak for themselves and we believe in giving you more than just reviews. We know you want to know what makes it special, where it comes from, and stuff like that. So, let’s get going and get you the answers you are looking for.
Who Makes the Stokke Xplory Stroller and who are they?
Great question! Now…let’s get busy answering it for you.
Stokke is a company that arises from Norway. First established in 1932 by the Stokke family and still run by them today, this company was begun with a vision and a mission that it still holds true to today. Throughout the years they have honed in on a variety of targeted needs with a primary focus on ergonomically dynamic, unique, and highly functional furniture.
In 2006, Stokke took a turn in its vision and mission and decided to focus exclusively on children. Their vision became “in the best interest of the child.” This hallmark moment was the beginning of innovation intelligence reborn in products such as the Stokke Xplory Stroller and other versatile Stokke products
Committed to putting children’s comfort and safety above all else while developing products to assist in the developmental process, Stokke focuses steadfastly on constant improvement. Child centered and parent/child interaction focused, Stokke believes in helping create the best product available for the child and their parent.
What to do now?
We have been above and beyond completely honest with you. The Stokke Xplory stroller is not perfect. But then again…nothing is. The Stokke Xplory is the best you can do for your baby. If you are interested in the following assets:
- Adjustable height – bring your child closer to you
- 5 position seating – total comfort for your child
- Face toward you – parent/child bonding
- Face away – explore the world together
- UVA & UVB protection
- The ultimate in child safety
If you answered yes at the beginning and you truly have made that commitment to yourself and your child, then click here to get started today.